This should be done on every recovery and done in this order. All information is expected to be in the office prior to any agent ending their shift. If you complete your EOS and any piece of this information for any repossession hasn’t been completed then something was done incorrectly. If it is not turned in within 4hrs of the recovery or by 0800hrs then something was done incorrectly.
Who is lien holder?
Santander or Chrysler Capital – Confirm unit open in RCMobile
Not Santander or Chrysler Capital – Confirm Unit open in RDN or valid order emailed in the event of Camera Hit
Unit is to be shown “On Hook”
For ALL ACCOUNTS this will be done in slack
Santander and Chrysler Capital this will ALSO be done in RC Mobile
Report to Law Enforcement
Complete Recovery Information in RDN and RCMobile App
If it is a Camera Hit the account may not be in RDN for you to complete. If it is, complete it. If it isn’t the admin team will correct when they enter the account.
Complete Condition Report in FormStack – This is the Nostalgic Towing CR that can be found on the common forms page of the website
If it is a Santander or Chrysler Capital Account THIS MUST BE DONE IN RCMOBILE
If you do it in RCMobile you do not have to do the CR in Fromstack – When in doubt, do both
Upload pictures in Dropbox
Stantander and Chrysler Capital Accounts must be uploaded to RCMobile ALSO
Complete Personal Property Inventory in FormStack
***Notes: -- YOU WILL ALWAYS COMPLETE ALL SEVEN STEPS ABOVE!!!
1. We do not use the CR in RDN – Only the Recovery portion of RDN – When in doubt do both
2. You will always upload pictures to dropbox
3. You will always do a property inventory in Formstack even if the customer removes property. Just put that in the inventory.
4. Camera Hits may not always be in RDN - Ensure they are open in RCMobile if Santander or Chrysler Capital. If any other lien holder you need an email authorization
5. Santander and Chrysler Capital accounts require a bit more paperwork, Not less.
6. SCUSA, CCAP, Chrysler Cap, Santander Online, Santander Consumer, or any variation of those names and more are the same. When in doubt, CHECK RCMOBILE!!